Sunday, 12 January 2014

KJ Readman-Joce - Natural Flavouring


I'm not going to lie. I was slightly worried about KJ's shoot. Although there was a lot of food to photo I was worried about what else there would be to work on for me, that it would be too simple and that I wouldn't be needed for long. But I surprised how well it all went and how much work there was for me to do.



(The finished dish!)


 I went a bit mad on the close-up shots of the food. Some of the meal actually looked pretty good! I couldn't stop experimenting with the photography that the meal had turned stone cold by the time I ran out of ideas






My thoughts exactly, Hannah...



Overall, I really enjoyed KJ's shoot. It was a simple shoot, with one location and a chef. The chef fooled around quite a lot on set which was both annoying and amusing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment